- Free cribs/infant beds
- Linens provided
- 4 Twin Beds and 2 Double Beds
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Espresso maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Electric kettle
Get an overview of this hotelBailly-Romainvilliers villa connected to a shopping center, walk to Val d'Europe
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bailly-Romainvilliers, this villa is within 3 mi (5 km) of Val d'Europe, Val d'Europe Shopping Center, and La Vallee Village. Davy Crockett Adventure is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
This smoke-free villa features a garden and free self parking.
The villa provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a dining area and a sitting area.
Maison des Legnots
What time is check-out at Maison des Legnots?
How much is parking at Maison des Legnots?
Is Maison des Legnots pet-friendly?
What time is check-in at Maison des Legnots?
Where is Maison des Legnots located?
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Maison des Legnots Villa
- Maison des Legnots Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Maison des Legnots Villa Bailly-Romainvilliers