Overview of The Emerald Overlook
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Apartment (2 Bedrooms)
About this area
This apartment is located in Paris's 14th Arrondissement neighborhood. Centre Pompidou and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Paris Catacombs and Pantheon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes.
- Paris Catacombs - 7 min walk
- Luxembourg Gardens - 8 min drive
- Pantheon - 9 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 9 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 13 min drive
- Saint-Jacques Station - 3 min walk
- Paris Denfert-Rochereau Station - 6 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 40 min drive
About this property
The Emerald Overlook
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 495.00 per stay A mandatory cleaning fee is included in this property's rental rate; it will be displayed at the time of booking. A damage deposit of EUR 495 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 78 for check-in after 9 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.