Overview of Umbrella Hotel Queens Airports
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Business Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Business Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Umbrella Hotel Queens Airports is in an area with great airport proximity. Macy's and Chelsea Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Bronx Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Citi Field, and consider making time for Chelsea Piers, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Kew Gardens Union Turnpike Station is 6 minutes by foot and Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station is 9 minutes.
- United Nations Headquarters - 27 min drive
- Grand Central Terminal - 32 min drive
- Trump Tower - 34 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 35 min drive
- Barclays Center Brooklyn - 38 min drive
- Kew Gardens Union Turnpike Station - 6 min walk
- Kew Gardens Station - 8 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Umbrella Hotel Queens Airports
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Needed a place to sleep and shower, this got the job done. Asked them to clean my room since I was there for more than 3 nights, when I left in the morning and came back at night my room was still a mess. The attendent just sayin at the front desk on her phone. The toilet had a ring around it, don’t think it’s ever been cleaned. Then my toilet overflowed I had to use the bed sheets to dry up the floor. Maintenance just comes in my room, IN THE BATHROOM WHEN IM IN THE SHOWER. Yea stay away from this place if you need more than a few hours.