Overview of Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Near theme parks, Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas are not to be missed.
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 5 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 5 min walk
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 7 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 11 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Oakville Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Bacio – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Savor the Buffet – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
- South Beach Food Court – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Robert Irvine's Pub House – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11.50 and USD 22.99 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Doubletree Hilton Las Vegas Tropicana
- Doubletree Las Vegas Tropicana
- Hilton Doubletree Tropicana Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas Tropicana
- Tropicana Doubletree Hilton
- Tropicana Doubletree Hilton Hotel
- Tropicana Doubletree Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hilton
- Tropicana Hilton Las Vegas
- Tropicana Las Vegas Doubletree Hilton
- Tropicana Las Vegas DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Tropicana Las Vegas A Doubletree by Hilton
- Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Resort
- Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities