Overview of Lancaster Inn
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Lancaster Inn is located in Lancaster. Antelope Valley Country Club and Rancho Vista Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Antelope Valley Fairgrounds and DryTown Water Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lancaster National Soccer Center or Big 8 Softball Complex.
- Sol Plaza Boutique Mall - 17 min walk
- Milestones of Flight Air Museum - 2 min drive
- Lancaster City Park - 2 min drive
- Antelope Valley Hospital - 3 min drive
- Big 8 Softball Complex - 4 min drive
- Lancaster Station - 5 min drive
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) - 58 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There was no toilet paper in the bathroom the tv didn't work, the floors were unswept, the bathroom faucet was extremely loose and you had to hold it down to turn it on. I can see why to deposit is non refundable