Overview of 2615 Holiday Home by RedAwning
2615 Holiday Home by RedAwning
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
- Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal48 min drive
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier49 min drive
- Galveston, TX (GLS-Scholes Intl.)57 min drive
- Johnson Space Center - NASA84 min drive
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
2168 sq ft
1 King Bed and 5 Queen Beds
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Choose dates to view prices
House, 4 Bedrooms
- 2168 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 King Bed and 5 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Crystal Beach, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Galveston Seawall and Strand Historic District are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal and Port of Galveston (Galveston Wharves). Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and Texas Seaport Museum are also worth visiting.
- Bolivar Peninsula - 1 min walk
- Crystal Beach Beaches - 3 min walk
- Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal - 48 min drive
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier - 49 min drive
- Johnson Space Center - NASA - 84 min drive
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 126 min drive
About this property
You'll have the entire home to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
2615 Holiday Home by RedAwning
4-star beach vacation home, walk to Bolivar Peninsula
* TurnKey photo-verifies this home is professionally cleaned withproducts approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. Bookings atthis home include a 24-hr buffer between guest stays through June2020. *What is a beach getaway without views of crashing waves from yourbalcony? Settle into this beautiful 4BR/3BA home with your group of 8to unwind with excellent proximity to the water. Enjoy a newly updatedkitchen and three outside seating areas.Stock your fridge and fire up the grill after a trip to the nearbyGulf Coast Market for all the essentials. Bury the distractions ofeveryday life in the sand and dive into one of our beach reads. Makememories from the comfort of a rocking chair or a king-size suite.Your entire crew will thank you for choosing this top-rated beachretreat.INSIDE THE HOUSEPark up to 3 vehicles in the driveway and make your way into the mainliving area where contemporary beach decor is made even more welcomingby the light of a fireplace. There’s seating for 8, a readinglibrary, and 70” TV - so everyone can relax in their own way.The kitchen features newly updated stainless steel appliances and alarge kitchen island, ideal for group cooking. Gather 4 around thedining table or head to the patio for a sun-kissed meal.Off the main living area are 2 bedrooms of similar design. Curl up ina queen-size bed after a day in the waves. Hang your beach clothes inthe closet and put your favorite show on the 42” TV. A shared fullbathroom is brightened by a unique, mosaic tiled sink. Adjacent is awasher and dryer for your convenience.Upstairs you’ll find the 3rd bedroom with 3 queen-size beds. Perfectfor all the kids in your clan or just one family, this room alsoincludes a child-size mattress for the littlest guest. Enjoy a 65”TV and the privacy of an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks.Across the hall, the master suite offers a king-size bed, a 65” TV,and balcony access. Outside, sit back in the rocking chairsoverlooking the waves; the ideal way to start or end any day. Theen-suite master bath features a makeup vanity, deep soaking tub, andglass shower with a steam option and 3 shower heads.Outdoor living spaces complete this ultimate beach destination. Relaxon the second-level patio or private balcony, or take the footpathpath leading to the water. Just don’t forget to grab a lounge chairand a beach read.Please note: There are outdoor security cameras in place on theproperty, and only door views (like a doorbell camera) remain onduring guests' stays.THE LOCATIONCrystal Beach offers pure Gulf Coast fun. Whether you’re treatingyourself to a seafood platter at Stingaree, or gearing up for anafternoon fishing at the marina - you’re bound to enjoy the manydiversions of the Bolivar Peninsula.The beach is only one block away, following a paved path just behindthe house. Everything else, from food to outdoor recreation, is within2 miles of your front door.Please note: Parking for three vehicles is allowed on the property. Norecreational vehicles are allowed on the property and that towing isenforced on the streets and open lots. The neighborhood is very quietand does hold to noise and party restrictions.WHAT TO EXPECTWith TurnKey Vacation Rentals, you’ll always find unique vacationrental properties that provide a consistent, fine-hotel experience –Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.Upon booking, you’ll receive timely communications about your trip.Access to your professionally cleaned and sanitized home is alsoconvenient with our custom keyl
Air-conditioned accommodations at this vacation home offer fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Accommodations at this 4-star property have kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers.
This Crystal Beach property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with cable channels.
Recreational amenities at the vacation home include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
Frequently asked questions
No, pets are not allowed at this property.
Self parking is free at this property.
Check-in is from 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM.
Check-out is at 10:00 AM.
Situated in Crystal Beach, this beach vacation home is within 1 mi (2 km) of Crystal Beach Beaches and Bolivar Peninsula. Gilchrist Beach and Fort Travis Seashore Park are also within 12 mi (20 km).