AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAcapulco hotel in Costera Acapulco, walk to Diana the Huntress
Popular property highlights
Located in Costera Acapulco, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Diana the Huntress and Acapulco Convention Center.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a children's pool, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 267 rooms offer balconies, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Showers and phones are also available to guests.
Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco
Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
This Acapulco hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1975
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 22
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM on weekdays.
NEPTUNO - This family restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Hotel Romano Palace
- Romano Palace
- Romano Palace Acapulco
- Romano Palace Hotel
- Romano Palace Hotel Acapulco
- Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco
- Romano Palace Hotel And Suites Acapulco
- Romano Acapulco Acapulco
- Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco Hotel
- Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco Acapulco
- Hotel Romano Palace Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.