AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Washington hotel in Woodley Park, near Smithsonian's National Zoo
Popular property highlights
Located in Woodley Park, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Smithsonian's National Zoo. Woodley Park-Zoo Station is only a 4-minute walk and Cleveland Park Station is 20 minutes.
An outdoor pool, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 832 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and MP3 docks. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and down comforters.
Omni Shoreham Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Omni Shoreham Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 99998 square feet (9290 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Shoreham Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 99998
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 832
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- MP3 docking station
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and noon.
Roberts - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Marquee Bar and Lounge - This pub specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 for adults, USD 5 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Omni
- Hotel Omni Shoreham
- Hotel Shoreham
- Omni Hotel Shoreham
- Omni Shoreham
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington
- Omni Shoreham Washington
- Shoreham Hotel
- Shoreham Omni
- Omni Hotel Washington Dc
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington Dc
- Omni Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Omni
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Hotel
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Hotel Washington
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).