Overview of Chambres d'hôtes des Demoiselles
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Montereau-Fault-Yonne Park - 7 min drive
- Church of Montereau-Fault-Yonne - 8 min drive
- Forêt de Fontainebleau - 15 min drive
- Chateau de Fontainebleau - 19 min drive
- Millet's Studio / Maison-atelier de Jean-François Millet - 31 min drive
- Fontainebleau Montereau Station - 10 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.