- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Vero Beach, The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel is near a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach Park and Sexton Plaza Beach, while Vero Beach Museum of Art and Riverside Theatre are cultural highlights. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving and ecotours nearby.
- Vero Beach Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Riverside Theatre - 4 min drive
- McKee Botanical Garden - 9 min drive
- Royal Palm Pointe Park - 9 min drive
- Vero Beach Municipal Marina - 9 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 107 min drive
- Maison Martinique – Poolside restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Havana Nights Piano Bar – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- The Cup at The Caribbean – Poolside brasserie. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We absolutely loved our stay at the Caribbean Court!!! Being surrounded by the natural beauty of palm trees and flowers enhanced by magical lighting in the evenings was very special. Starting each day with a delicious well-prepared breakfast in a lovely cafe with wonderful servers was more than lovely. Sitting by the pool or walking the beach allowed one to truly appreciate the beauty of Florida. And dinner in the restaurant was perfect in every respect!!!! Our suite was beautifully decorated and maintained so well by very attentive staff!!! We hope to return!!!