- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Pierce
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Pierce is located in Fort Pierce. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ten Mile Creek Preserve and Gordy Road Preserve, while Art Mundo and A.E. Backus Museum are cultural highlights. Heathcote Botanical Gardens and St. Lucie County Aquarium are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Havert L. Fenn Center - 6 min drive
- John B. Park Sports Complex - 6 min drive
- Heathcote Botanical Gardens - 8 min drive
- Sheraton Plaza Recreation Area - 11 min drive
- White City Park - 14 min drive
- West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) - 58 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Pierce
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Liked the lack of carpet in room, just seems so much cleaner. Biggest problem is toilet bowl was not properly installed and kept moving. Otherwise was pleased with the service personnel and general facility.