AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel connected to the airport in Richmond with full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this luxury hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Richmond Night Market, Aberdeen Centre, and Richmond Olympic Oval. Richmond Centre Mall and VanDusen Botanical Garden are also within 6 mi (10 km). YVR Airport Station is only a 3-minute walk and Sea Island Centre Station is 18 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 386 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Refrigerators and minibars are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 8800 square feet (792 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 792
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8800
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 386
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Eco-friendly cleaning products provided
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- LED light bulbs
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Globe at YVR - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club.
- Golfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 46.75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Fairmont
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
- Fairmont In-Terminal Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal
- Fairmont In-Terminal
- Fairmont Vancouver In Terminal
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel Richmond
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel Hotel Richmond
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).