AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Vancouver hotel in Downtown Vancouver, walk to Robson Street
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Vancouver hotel is located in the business district, steps from Christ Church Cathedral, Robson Street, and Vancouver Art Gallery. Granville Street and Pacific Centre Shopping Mall are also within 5 minutes. Vancouver City Center Station and Burrard Station are within a 5-minute walk.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 557 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, minibars, and premium bedding.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
In addition to a full-service spa, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 55000 square feet (5110 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1939
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5110
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 55000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 557
- Number of floors - 14
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 13.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 13.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Notch8 Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Notch8 Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Absolute Spa. Services include massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.50 and CAD 34.00 for adults, CAD 0.00 and CAD 17.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont Hotel
We should mention
Pool access available from 6 AM to 10:30 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.