AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, walk to Hockey Hall of Fame
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Toronto, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. St. Lawrence Market and Toronto Eaton Centre are also within 10 minutes. King Station is only a 2-minute walk and Queen Station is 7 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking.
All 301 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. WiFi and room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Omni King Edward Hotel
Renovations & Closures
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property.
Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1903
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 301
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
- In-room climate control (heating)
- LED light bulbs
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM and on weekends between 7:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
Victoria Café - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
Consort Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 53.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Hotel King Edward
- Hotel Omni King Edward
- King Edward Omni Hotel
- Omni Edward Hotel
- Omni King
- Omni King Edward
- Omni King Edward Hotel
- Omni King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Omni King Edward Toronto
- Omni King Hotel
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Le Meridien Toronto
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- The Omni King Edward
- The Omni King Edward Hotel Hotel
- The Omni King Edward Hotel Toronto
- The Omni King Edward Hotel Hotel Toronto
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Parking height restrictions apply.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.