AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel connected to the convention center in Financial District
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this romantic hotel is steps from The Path and PATH Underground Shopping Mall. Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts are also within 5 minutes. King Station is only a 2-minute walk and Queen Station is 6 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 370 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves are standard, and guests will also find LED TVs with digital channels and room service.
One King West Hotel & Residence
One King West Hotel & Residence features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
16 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
One King West Hotel & Residence is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1914
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 51
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Teller’s Bar and Lounge - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Plenty - This café serves light fare only. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
- King One Hotel
- King One West
- King West Hotel
- King West One
- One King Hotel
- One King West
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Toronto
- One West Hotel
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Suites 1 King West
- One King West & Toronto
- One King West Hotel Residence
- One King West Hotel & Residence Hotel
- One King West Hotel & Residence Toronto
- One King West Hotel & Residence Hotel Toronto
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Parking height restrictions apply.