AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Tampa hotel in Beach Park, walk to Westshore Plaza Mall
Popular property highlights
Located in Beach Park, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Westshore Plaza Mall, Tampa Bay, and International Plaza and Bay Street. Cypress Point Park and Laser Spine Institute are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 325 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and WiFi.
The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa
The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 14000 square feet (1301 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Shulas Steak House - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- InterContinental Tampa Hotel
- InterContinental Hotel Tampa
- InterContinental Tampa
- Tampa InterContinental
- Westshore Grand Tribute Portfolio Hotel Tampa
- Westshore Grand Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Westshore Grand Tribute Portfolio Tampa
- Westshore Grand Tribute Portfolio
- The Westshore Grand A Tribute Portfolio Hotel Tampa
- The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa Hotel
- The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa Tampa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.