Overview of Tampa Stadium Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite 1 King
Suite 2 Queens
About this area
Near a metro station, Tampa Stadium Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Glazer Children's Museum and Tampa Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tampa Riverwalk and International Plaza and Bay Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Raymond James Stadium or George M. Steinbrenner Field. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Raymond James Stadium - 15 min walk
- George M. Steinbrenner Field - 15 min walk
- International Plaza and Bay Street - 4 min drive
- Westshore Plaza Mall - 6 min drive
- Lowry Park Zoo - 7 min drive
- Tampa Union Station - 9 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Tampa Stadium Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Front desk
- Select guestrooms
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- A damage deposit of USD 100 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No heat! We were there in January. No heat! When asked, the response was, “this is Florida. We never have heat”.