AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, walk to Circular Quay
Popular property highlights
Located in Sydney Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Circular Quay and King Street Wharf. Queen Victoria Building and Cockle Bay Wharf are also within 15 minutes. Wynyard Station is only a 2-minute walk and Martin Place Station is 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, self parking, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 283 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, in-room massages, and hair dryers.
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 283
- Number of floors - 22
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Citrus Grove Restaurant - This lobby lounge specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Travelodge Wynyard
- Travelodge Wynyard Hotel
- Travelodge Wynyard Hotel Sydney
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney
- Wynyard Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Wynyard
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Travelodge Hotel Wynyard
- Travelodge Sydney Wynyard
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.