Overview of The Apartment Service AX301
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
This apartment is located in North Sydney. Sydney Opera House and Art Gallery of New South Wales are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Australia Square and Pitt Street Mall. Luna Park and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Luna Park - 20 min walk
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - 5 min drive
- Circular Quay - 6 min drive
- Sydney Opera House - 10 min drive
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 14 min drive
- Wynyard Station - 4 min drive
- Sydney North Sydney Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
The Apartment Service AX301
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: AUD 297 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: AUD 165 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 7.15 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.