Overview of Ovolo Woolloomooloo
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxaroo Double Double
Cityvoo Double Double
About this area
Located in East Sydney, Ovolo Woolloomooloo is in the business district and on the waterfront. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Crown Street and Martin Place. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are not to be missed. Kayaking and surfing/boogie boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 5 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 16 min walk
- Hyde Park - 16 min walk
- Sydney Opera House - 18 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 2 min drive
- Kings Cross Station - 10 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 17 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Lo Lounge – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 24 per person
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: AUD 80 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fun and modern with enthusiastic staff. Hotel is in very central location with great restaurants.