Overview of Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Regency, Executive Suite
Studio Suite, Harbor View
Studio, Balcony, Harbor View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Harbor View
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Harbor View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Harbor View
Room, 1 King Bed, Harbor View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Harbor View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hyatt Regency Sydney is in Sydney's Darling Harbour neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Sydney Opera House and Australian National Maritime Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including segway rentals/tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 2 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 2 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 8 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 8 min walk
- Australian National Maritime Museum - 11 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 8 min walk
- Exhibition Centre Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Sailmaker – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Zephyr Bar – Rooftop bar offering local and international cuisine. Open on select days.
- Lobby Lounge – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Jackalberry – Open daily.
- Dundee Arm – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: AUD 300 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 90.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR - Hyatt guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall nice hotel , however overpriced room service meals with. $8 delivery fee was the most ridiculous charge ever heard of , the food was made in house and was not Uber eats