- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Sydney
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, Business Lounge Access
Executive Room, Twin Room, Business Lounge Access
Suite, 1 King Bed (Master Suite, Business Lounge Access)
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hilton Sydney is in an area with good shopping. Sydney Tower is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Victoria Building and The Galeries. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Town Hall Station is just steps away and St. James Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Queen Victoria Building - 1 min walk
- The Galeries - 2 min walk
- State Theatre - 3 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 3 min walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre - 3 min walk
- Town Hall Station - 2 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 15 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 58.5 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 83 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They are extremely bad service I don’t know how they are still in business. The customer service is terrible they are ignorant to their customers and the hotel is outdated for the prices that they are charging very disappointed in the Hilton and what they stand for never going to this hotel again