AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star beach retreat just steps from Coogee Beach
Popular property highlights
With direct access to the beach, this Coogee motel is in the city center and within 2 mi (3 km) of Coogee Beach, Clovelly Beach, and Bronte Beach. Centennial Park and University of New South Wales are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a 24-hour business center, this motel has WiFi in public areas and a meeting room. Self parking is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 80 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, coffee makers, and pillow menus.
Coogee Sands Hotel and Apartments
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This beach motel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Coogee Sands Hotel and Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 80
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Coogee Sands
- Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments
- Sands Coogee
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney
- Coogee Sands Apartments Coogee
- Coogee Sands Hotel and Apartments Motel
- Coogee Sands Hotel and Apartments Coogee
- Coogee Sands Hotel and Apartments Motel Coogee
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Parking height restrictions apply.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.