Get an overview of this hotelRomantic St. Louis hotel in Downtown St. Louis, walk to America's Center Convention Complex
Located in Downtown St. Louis, this romantic hotel is steps from Washington Avenue Historic District and America's Center Convention Complex. Dome at America’s Center and Busch Stadium are also within 15 minutes. Convention Center Station and 8th and Pine Station are within a 5-minute walk.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a conference center are onsite.
All 917 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find WiFi, Netflix, and coffee makers.
Marriott St. Louis Grand
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 20106 square feet (1868 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Marriott St. Louis Grand is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1868
- Number of meeting rooms - 41
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20106
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 917
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and noon.
Zenia Bar & Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
8th Street Pantry - This cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Renaissance Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand And Suites
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Saint Louis
- Renaissance Saint Louis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.