AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic St. Louis hotel in Downtown St. Louis, walk to America's Center Convention Complex
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown St. Louis, this romantic hotel is steps from Washington Avenue Historic District and America's Center Convention Complex. Dome at America’s Center and Busch Stadium are also within 15 minutes. Convention Center Station and 8th and Pine Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a conference center are onsite.
All 917 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, Netflix, and coffee makers.
Marriott St. Louis Grand
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 20106 square feet (1868 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott St. Louis Grand is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1868
- Number of meeting rooms - 41
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20106
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 917
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Closed captioned TV
- Visual fire alarm
- Lever door handles
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and noon.
Zenia Bar & Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
8th Street Pantry - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is: 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Hotel
- St. Louis Grand Renaissance Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Marriott St. Louis Grand
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand And Suites
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Louis
- Marriott St. Louis Grand St. Louis
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel St. Louis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.