AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBaroque St. Louis hotel in Downtown St. Louis, walk to America's Center Convention Complex
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown St. Louis, this hotel is steps from Washington Avenue Historic District and America's Center Convention Complex. Dome at America’s Center and Busch Stadium are also within 10 minutes. 8th and Pine Station and Convention Center Station are within a 5-minute walk.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 182 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find Netflix, room service, and coffee makers.
Magnolia Hotel St. Louis, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4426 square feet (411 square meters) include a conference center. This Baroque hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Magnolia Hotel St. Louis, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built - 1925
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 411
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4426
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 182
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Grab bar - near toilet
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Streaming services
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Lever door handles
- Closed captioned TV
- Lowered electrical outlets in bathroom
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Robies Restaurant and Lo - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is: 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Magnolia Hotel St. Louis a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel St. Louis Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel St. Louis
- Magnolia St. Louis Tribute Portfolio
- Magnolia Hotel St. Louis, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel St. Louis, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel St. Louis
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.