Get an overview of this hotel4-star St. Louis hotel in Downtown St. Louis, walk to Gateway Arch
Located in Downtown St. Louis, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Old Courthouse and Gateway Arch. Dome at America’s Center and Busch Stadium are also within 15 minutes. 8th and Pine Station is 8 minutes by foot and Arch Lacledes Station is 9 minutes.
3 restaurants, a restaurant, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 910 rooms offer conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, room service, and premium bedding.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 83000 square feet (7711 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7711
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 83000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 910
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
RED Kitchen - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Ruths Chris Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Brewhouse Sports Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If the occupancy in a room at this property exceeds 4 adults and/or if noise levels are deemed excessive at any time, all guests, including the registered guest, will be required to vacate the premises without refund. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 34.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- Hyatt Arch St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency Arch
- Hyatt Regency Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Arch Hotel St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch
- Hyatt St. Louis
- Hyatt St. Louis Arch
- St. Louis Hyatt
- St. Louis Hyatt Arch
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.