AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star St. Louis hotel in Downtown St. Louis, walk to Gateway Arch
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown St. Louis, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Old Courthouse and Gateway Arch. Dome at America’s Center and Busch Stadium are also within 15 minutes. 8th and Pine Station is 8 minutes by foot and Arch Lacledes Station is 9 minutes.
3 restaurants, a restaurant, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 910 rooms offer conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, room service, and premium bedding.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 83000 square feet (7711 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7711
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 83000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 910
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and noon.
RED Kitchen - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Ruths Chris Steakhouse - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Brewhouse Sports Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.95 for adults and USD 10.98 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- Hyatt Arch St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency Arch
- Hyatt Regency Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Arch Hotel St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch
- Hyatt St. Louis
- Hyatt St. Louis Arch
- St. Louis Hyatt
- St. Louis Hyatt Arch
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Hotel St. Louis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.