- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in St. Louis, Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch is in the city center and near a metro station. City Museum and Fox Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Gateway Arch and Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dome at America’s Center or Busch Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Dome at America’s Center - 8 min walk
- America's Center Convention Complex - 8 min walk
- Gateway Arch - 9 min walk
- Lumiere Place Casino - 10 min walk
- Busch Stadium - 12 min walk
- Convention Center Station - 6 min walk
- St. Louis Gateway Station - 7 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 18 min drive
- 400 Olive – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.95 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I was really disappointed in the cleanliness of the property. With a rating of a four star hotel it wasn't held to that standard. The hallways needed to be vaccumed. Our sheets on the bed had holes and rips. Then at night the street racing was unreal! Very disappointing.