- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in St. George, Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT is connected to the convention center. St. George Tabernacle and Brigham Young Winter Home are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Southgate Golf Club and Dixie Red Hills Golf Club. Fiesta Family Fun Center and Laser Mania Family Fun Center are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with skydiving and hiking/biking trails.
- Fiesta Family Fun Center - 13 min walk
- St. George Utah Temple - 20 min walk
- Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum - 2 min drive
- St. George Tabernacle - 2 min drive
- Vernon Worthen Park - 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 17 min drive
- Green Iguana – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I will come back
Amazing service great customer courtesy very clean rooms customer service was on point and the food in the restaurant was very very good thank you I will come back soon