This property was safe but lacking in some fresh repairs that make something feel truly clean. Old carpets and curtains and linens, old bathtubs and counters, it was the sort of place I didn’t really want to walk barefoot or get too comfortable in.
Overview of Ramada by Wyndham St George
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. George, Ramada by Wyndham St George is in an area with good shopping. St. George Musical Theater and Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Outlets at Zion and Red Cliffs Mall. Laser Mania Family Fun Center and Fiesta Family Fun Center are also worth visiting.
- Red Cliffs Mall - 2 min drive
- St. George Musical Theater - 3 min drive
- Vernon Worthen Park - 3 min drive
- Dixie State University - 3 min drive
- St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm - 5 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 19 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham St George
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Staff was not the best about explaining things, and the replacement sack breakfast for COVID-19 was at best a snack. Other than that the hotel was decent. Beds/pillows could use some work.