- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chinle Trail
- 15 min walk
- 3 min drive
- Tanner Amphitheater
- 6 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU)
- 60 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Springdale, Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park is in a rural location. DeZion Gallery and Tanner Amphitheater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chinle Trail and Kayenta Trail. Our guests love the lodge's quiet location.
- Chinle Trail - 15 min walk
- Regalo - 3 min drive
- Zion Outfitter - 4 min drive
- Zion National Park South Entrance - 4 min drive
- Tanner Amphitheater - 6 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 53 min drive
About this property
Majestic View Lodge at Zion National Park
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We artived 1 1/2 hrs early from check in from a long drive and was hoping we would be able to check in early but not possible,..disappointed. The room was very nice!! Although the bed was too hard and the water pressure from the shower head was not good.