- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of The Lodge at Cliff Castle Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Accessible)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
The Lodge at Cliff Castle Casino is located in Camp Verde. Sedona Golf Resort and Alcantara Vineyards are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bell Rock and Montezuma Castle National Monument. Out of Africa Wildlife Park and Kids Quest are also worth visiting.
- Cliff Castle Casino - 8 min walk
- Montezuma Castle National Monument - 7 min drive
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park - 9 min drive
- Sedona Golf Resort - 22 min drive
- Historic Old Town Cottonwood - 24 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 97 min drive
About this property
The Lodge at Cliff Castle Casino
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities