Overview of Sedona Summit Resort by Diamond Resorts
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms
Run of the House Unit
2 Bedroom Sunset Suite
About this area
Sedona Summit Resort by Diamond Resorts is located in Sedona's West Sedona neighborhood. Chapel of the Holy Cross is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bell Rock and Slide Rock State Park. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.
- Sedona Skatepark - 7 min drive
- Crescent Moon Ranch - 9 min drive
- Coffee Pot - 11 min drive
- Red Rock State Park - 12 min drive
- Boynton Canyon - 12 min drive
- Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 9 min drive
About this property
Sedona Summit Resort by Diamond Resorts
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 15.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Loved it all. Had to change my plan so I could stay longer.