Overview of Pines Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Cottonwood, Pines Motel is in the city center. Some of the area's popular attractions include Verde Canyon Railroad and Out of Africa Wildlife Park. Blazin' M Ranch and Page Springs Fish Hatchery are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- Old Town Center for the Arts - 4 min drive
- Red Rock Skydiving - 4 min drive
- Historic Old Town Cottonwood - 7 min drive
- Arizona Stronghold Vineyards - 7 min drive
- The Wine Cellar - 7 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 110 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
20 minutes from Sedona, more economical alternative than trying to book a room in Sedona! Room very clean with small kitchen to cook meals!