Overview of Motel In The Pines
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Munds Park, Motel In The Pines is in a rural area and next to a golf course. Kachina Trail and Forest Highlands Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coconino National Forest and Mormon Lake. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowboarding, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Coconino National Forest - 34 min drive
- West Fork Oak Creek Trail - 38 min drive
- Slide Rock State Park - 44 min drive
- Sedona Heritage Museum - 45 min drive
- Midgley Bridge - 52 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 21 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 125 min drive
About this property
Motel In The Pines
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Grateful to stay for the night.