- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of GreenTree Inn Sedona
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Patio, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Patio, Mountain View
About this area
GreenTree Inn Sedona is located in Sedona's West Sedona neighborhood. Chapel of the Holy Cross is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coffee Pot and Bell Rock. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a bike rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Sedona.
- Sedona Skatepark - 4 min drive
- Sugarloaf Mountain Trailhead - 5 min drive
- Coffee Pot - 8 min drive
- Red Rock State Park - 9 min drive
- Boynton Canyon - 9 min drive
- Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 7 min drive
About this property
GreenTree Inn Sedona
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities