- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-08. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Seattle, Fairmont Olympic Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Seattle Waterfront and Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pioneer Square and Lake Union. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Aquarium.
- Seattle Art Museum - 3 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Nordstrom - 6 min walk
- Seattle Great Wheel - 7 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 8 min walk
- University Street Station - 2 min walk
- King Street Station - 16 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- The Georgian – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Shuckers – Seafood cuisine offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- The Terrace – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities