- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Hot Tub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Santa Cruz, Comfort Inn Santa Cruz is in the business district and near theme parks. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Mystery Spot are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Capitola Beach. University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum and Roaring Camp Railroads are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/boogie boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Ocean Street - 1 min walk
- Pacific Avenue - 14 min walk
- Mission Santa Cruz - 17 min walk
- Pasatiempo Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - 10 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 69 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I stayed on Wednesday 2/19/2020. I stayed in a hot tub room. The hot tub was really dirty. The top comforter had a yellowish stain on it right where the sheets were pulled back. Which covered the stain. I closed the door in the bathroom and a really dirty towel was on the hook. Yuck!! The bed was comfortable and the tv was nice and big. The breakfast was okay.