Overview of Santa Clara Marriott
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Balcony
Club Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Business Lounge Access
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Pool View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Pool View
About this area
Located in Santa Clara, Santa Clara Marriott is in the city center and near the airport. San Jose Center for the Performing Arts and The Tech Interactive are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Santana Row Shopping Center and Great Mall of the Bay Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Levi's Stadium or SAP Center at San Jose. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Santa Clara Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Levi's Stadium - 2 min drive
- California's Great America - 5 min drive
- Cisco Systems Corporate Headquarters - 7 min drive
- Yahoo Headquarters - 11 min drive
- Santa Clara Great America Station - 3 min drive
- Old Ironsides Station - 20 min walk
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Parcel 104 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Bosc + Bartlett – Restaurant with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Starbucks® – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Santa Clara Marriott
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The rooms were upgraded and clean, however, they were a little small.