- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Dreydon House Bed and Breakfast
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Ground Level-Private Bath
About this area
Located in Cambria, Dreydon House Bed and Breakfast is near the beach. Cambria’s Historical Museum and Cambria Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hearst Castle and San Simeon Pier. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching.
- Fiscalini Ranch Preserve - 8 min walk
- Cambria’s Historical Museum - 8 min drive
- Nitt Witt Ridge - 8 min drive
- Moonstone Beach Park - 9 min drive
- Cambria Center for the Arts - 9 min drive
- San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional) - 48 min drive
About this property
Dreydon House Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hosts, Janis and Bill, were very friendly and full of knowledge about the surrounding areas. They gave us a menu every day for the next days breakfast and we could choose as much and whatever we wanted. Bill is an excellent cook! We had the whole downstairs to ourselves, two bedrooms and a bathroom, with a deck outside of one of the bedrooms, and deer in the forest, very near the ocean.