AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNewly redesigned Nob Hill hotel
Popular property highlights
Nob Hill area
Chinatown is 5 minutes on foot, and the American Conservatory Theater, winner of a Regional Theater Tony Award, is 6 blocks away. There is a cable car station steps across the street.
Experience the new Stanford Court
Stanford Court San Francisco has recently undergone a multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates and revamps to their lobby, café, bar, porte-cochere, and health club. A collection of MacBooks, iPads and iPad Minis are available in our lobby and business center. Guests can access wireless printing from all of our devices and their own.
Spectacular views and standout amenities
When it's time to relax after a day of exploring the city, there's free HBO and pay movies on the 49-inch flat-screen TV. Serta® Perfect Sleeper® beds come complete with comfy goose-down duvets, and many rooms have large windows with views over downtown San Francisco.
Stanford Court San Francisco
Stanford Court San Francisco would like to welcome guests to experience their newly redesigned lobby, public space, guestrooms, restaurant, and bar. There is also a new 1500-sq-ft health club with views of the famed cable cars.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1912
- Total number of rooms - 393
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 34.2 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 34.2 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Hydromassage showerhead
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Seven Stills Nob Hill - Restaurant with bar serving light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 34.2 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 34.2 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 34.2 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per night
- San Francisco Stanford
- San Francisco Stanford Court
- Stanford Court
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).