- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Pullman San Francisco Bay
Explore the area
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-08. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Redwood City, Pullman San Francisco Bay is in the business district and near the bay. Shoreline Amphitheatre and Hiller Aviation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Filoli and Stanford Theatre. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- San Mateo County Event Center - 5 min drive
- Coyote Point Park - 9 min drive
- Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia - 9 min drive
- Menlo College - 11 min drive
- Filoli - 14 min drive
- Belmont Station - 3 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Scroll Waterside Kitchen – Alfresco dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Scroll Bar – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Pullman San Francisco Bay
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort