Overview of InterContinental Mark Hopkins
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Grace Cathedral3 min walk
555 California Street7 min walk
TransAmerica Pyramid12 min walk
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)23 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, InterContinental Mark Hopkins is in the city center and near a metro station. Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mission Dolores Park and Golden Gate Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Grace Cathedral - 3 min walk
- 555 California Street - 7 min walk
- TransAmerica Pyramid - 12 min walk
- TransAmerica Redwood Forest - 13 min walk
- Embarcadero Center - 13 min walk
- California St & Mason St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 3 min drive
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 23 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Mon, Aug 10 - Wed, Sep 30 (dates are subject to change):