AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Union Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Union Square and SHN Curran Theatre. Westfield San Francisco Centre and Warfield Theater are also within 10 minutes. Powell St & Post St Stop and Powell St & Geary Blvd Stop are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 196 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, plus WiFi and LED TVs with cable channels. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2016.
Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
Rambler - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Mantel Bar - This bar serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 33.77 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Hotel Prescott
- Zeppelin Francisco Francisco
- Prescott Hotel San Francisco
- Prescott San Francisco
- Prescott Hotel Kimpton
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
- Zeppelin San Francisco
- Hotel Zeppelin
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco Hotel
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco San Francisco
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.