Overview of Hotel Zelos San Francisco
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Hotel Zelos San Francisco is in the city center and near a metro station. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. With windsurfing, sailing, and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Market St & Stockton St Stop and Market St & 4th St Stop are just steps away.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 6 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 14 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 20 min walk
- Oracle Park - 7 min drive
- Market St & Stockton St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 17 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Dirty Habit – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Zelos San Francisco
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.77 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Property is kind of old from outside. But honestly, it is great hotel inside. Clean and neat. It is small hotel.