AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly San Francisco hotel is located in the entertainment district, just steps from SHN Curran Theatre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround. Westfield San Francisco Centre and Warfield Theater are also within 5 minutes. Powell St. Station is only a 5-minute walk and Civic Center Station is 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a nightclub are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 532 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs, minibars, and coffee makers.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 29000 square feet (2694 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.