- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of BEI Hotel San Francisco
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 Twin Bed (Roll-in Shower)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, BEI Hotel San Francisco is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Ghirardelli Square and Pier 39 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Golden Gate Park and Presidio of San Francisco. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Oracle Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Market St & 8th St Stop and Market St & Hyde St Stop are just steps away.
- Orpheum Theater - 2 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 8 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 19 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 20 min walk
- Oracle Park - 7 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 3 min drive
- Market St & 8th St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Sum – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
BEI Hotel San Francisco
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.06 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 29.11 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 50 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very well appointed with modern fixtures and furnishings. Spacious rooms that are well laid out. It might be a small thing, but having USB ports with all powerpoint and by the bed makes life so much easier. Highly recommend.