AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban San Diego resort in Mission Valley, walk to Hotel Circle
Popular property highlights
Located in Mission Valley, this golf resort is within 3 mi (5 km) of Hotel Circle, Balboa Park, and University of San Diego. Old Town San Diego State Park and Mission Bay are also within 3 mi (5 km). Fashion Valley Transit Center Station is 8 minutes by foot and Hazard Center Station is 20 minutes.
This resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and a free shopping center shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 704 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.
Town and Country San Diego
Renovations & Closures
Town and Country San Diego features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 255000 square feet (23690 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 3 mi is available to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Town and Country San Diego has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1953
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool 1
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 23690
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 255000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 704
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Market - Overlooking the pool, this Cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Charlies - Overlooking the garden, this sports bar specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 30 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Service fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Town & Country Resort
- Town Country Resort
- Town Country Resort San Diego
- Town Country San Diego
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Town Country San Diego Hotel
- Town Country Resort Convention Center
- Town Country San Diego Resort
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.