Overview of Little America Hotel
Explore the area
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-08. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Salt Lake City
Located in Salt Lake City, Little America Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Temple Square and Conference Center are notable landmarks and Hogle Zoo is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Vivint Smart Home Arena or Maverik Center. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails, mountain biking, and skydiving in the area. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Courthouse Station is 4 minutes by foot and Gallivan Plaza Station is 8 minutes.
- Salt Lake City Public Library - 8 min walk
- Capitol Theater - 12 min walk
- Eccles Theater - 13 min walk
- City Creek Center - 15 min walk
- Salt Palace - 17 min walk
- Courthouse Station - 4 min walk
- Salt Lake Central Station - 5 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Little H Bar and Grille – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Coffee Shop – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Little America Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed during the coronavirus outbreak, and the staff was EXTREMELY careful, clean, and sensitive.